|Season 2, Episode 12|
|Original Transmission||Saturday, April 22nd 1962 5:40pm|
|Written by||Gerry Anderson & Sylvia Anderson|
|Directed by||Desmond Saunders|
|Edited by||Gordon Davie|
Transatlantic Cable is the 38th produced episode and the 38th broadcast episode of the British television series Supercar
Masterspy is tapping a transatlantic cable from an old wreck on the seabed. The Supercar team find the wreck but don't believe Jimmy when he says he saw a light coming from it. They later change their minds and Mike uses a new Supercar device, a large twist drill, to plunge a hole in the wreck and force out Masterspy's frogmen.
Regular Voice CastEdit
- Mike Mercury - Graydon Gould
- Professor Popkiss - Cyril Shaps
- Dr. Horatio Beaker - David Graham
- Jimmy Gibson - Sylvia Thamm
- Mitch the Monkey - David Graham
- Masterspy - Cyril Shaps
- Zarin - David Graham
- Diver Foreman - Cyril Shaps
- Diver Johnson - David Graham
- Mr. Bell - David Graham
- Freda - Sylvia Anderson (Not seen on screen, voice only).
- Narrator - Graydon Gould Voice only, not seen on screen).