The White Line
|Season 1, Episode 26|
|Original Transmission||Saturday, August 6th 1961 5:40pm|
|Written by||Martin And Hugh Woodhouse|
|Directed by||Alan Pattillo|
|Edited by||Gordon Davie|
The Magic Carpet
Supercar "Take One"
The Tracking Of Masterspy
The Runaway Train
The White Line is the 25th produced episode and the 26th broadcast episode of the British television series Supercar.
Scotland Yard call in the Supercar team to help solve a series of bank and armoured car robberies. The team discover that two Chicago gangsters, Joe and Maxie Hoyle, are behind it all and soon Dr. Beaker is sent out with an armoured car as bait. Mike Mercury and Supercar are nearly captured by the Hoyles, but Mitch helps them escape and they race to help Beaker who is nearly caught in their trap of faked road lines. In their panic to escape, the Hoyles are caught in their own trap!
Regular Voice CastEdit
- Mike Mercury - Graydon Gould
- Professor Popkiss - George Murcell
- Dr. Horatio Beaker - David Graham
- Jimmy Gibson - Sylvia Thamm
- Mitch the Monkey - David Graham
- Joe Hoyle - Graydon Gould
- Maxie Hoyle - David Graham
- Police Inspector - David Graham
- Hoyles' Accomplice - Graydon Gould
- Safe T Cars Drivers - (Cameo roles)
- 2nd Hoyles' Accomplice