| The Secret Service:|
More Haste Less Speed
|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Original Transmission||14 December 1969|
|Written by||Bob Keston|
|Directed by||Alan Perry|
More Haste Less Speed is the thirteenth and final episode of the British television series, The Secret Service.
Lord Edward and Lady Martha Hazlewell have inherited a counterfeit plate from their father, but the location of the second plate is known only to their father's accomplice, Mullins. Unwin and Matthew trail Mullins to Hazlewell Manor and join a frantic chase to retrieve the second plate from an old barn at Greenacre Farm.
Regular Voice CastEdit
- Father Stanley Unwin - Stanley Unwin
- Matthew Harding - Gary Files
- The Bishop - Jeremy Wilkin
- Agent Saunders - Keith Alexander
- Agent Blake - Keith Alexander
- Mrs. Appleby - Sylvia Anderson
Guest Voice CastEdit
- Attendant - Gary Files
- Charlie - Gary Files
- Lady Martha Hazlewell - Keith Alexander
- Lord Edward Hazlewell - David Graham
- Mullins - Jeremy Wilkin
- Pete - David Graham
- Spiker - Gary Files
- Counterfeit plates
- Tiger Moth biplane
- The only episode of The Secret Service in which both Father Unwin and Matthew (along with Gabriel) are seen miniaturised. How this was achieved is anyone's guess because Mrs. Appleby had no knowledge of The Minimizer.
- More Haste Less Speed was the 13th episode of The Secret Service, and therefore the last to feature the Supermarionation brand in the end titles.